Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shameless Bits - Amazing story


I just had to share this story with you (I received permission to post this).  See RL Love can happen here in SL and I love that I had a little part in making it come true!! Things like this make being a store owner here on SL worth it!!

ShamelessTrouble Bing: I hope you enjoy it!

Psychic Quartz: thanks im sure i will my whole island is full of your things in fact.........
Psychic Quartz: when i was friends with my now husband we were on the cane swing when i moved it to inflamed and it was when he told me he actually loved me and then proceeded to move across the world to be with me in rl, so its all down to your swing ;)
ShamelessTrouble Bing: omg!!
ShamelessTrouble Bing: ok im such a girl - that made me cry
ShamelessTrouble Bing: I am so happy!!
Psychic Quartz: I know! and to this day when we fight we always go on here to the swing to bring back that feeling
ShamelessTrouble Bing: awww
Psychic Quartz: awww thanks xx :)
ShamelessTrouble Bing: you have no idea how great that makes me feel!
ShamelessTrouble Bing: I am so happy for you!
Psychic Quartz: im so pleased, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment